Only yesterday, I was talking to a friend over lunch about the website Ancestry.com. I’d seen it advertise a service where you can do a DNA test via post, and find out about your family’s ethnic history. We both thought it sounded really interesting, and I said I’d look into it, to see how it works.
Today, I opened my emails, and – like some kind of spiritual sign – I had an email from World Nomads about a competition they’re running on that very topic!
Win a trip to discover your roots
World Nomads have a competition with an AWESOME prize!
Ever wanted to travel overseas to trace your family’s heritage? Do you have family stories of being descendants of Scottish earls? Want to head to Scotland to investigate and see if it’s true, or if your granddad was always just making it up?
Then this is the competition for you!
What is the prize?
- 1 year membership to Ancestry.com
- 20 hours genealogical research with Ancestry ProGenealogisits
- US$1500 in trip planning from Travel Store
- US$1500 STA Travel voucher
- World Nomads travel insurance for your trip
- Bluesmart carry on luggage
- US$150 of Clymb adventure clothing
- US$100 Lonely Planet voucher
How to enter?
Click on the above World Nomads graphic to be taken to their website, with the full competition details and to enter.
Entries are open until 29 May 2017
Travel insurance from World Nomads
I never go overseas without travel insurance! I never know when something might go wrong on the road.
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities
- Give a little back and support a community development project
Some of the above links are affiliate links, and if you buy a product through them, I will get a small commission. This adds no cost to your purchase, however, it does support Mr Adam’s Travels so I can continue to bring you great content. I only recommend products that I use and like myself.
Travel Insurance is a financial product, and you should read the details carefully to decide if the product is suitable for your needs.